Monday, February 11, 2008

Our God can combat...

...the lies of the enemy, our city of ruins...

I have been hit so many times in the past 24 hours with people who have said different things ranging from a lack of confidence, a doubt, a fear, a lack of joy, a stronghold, a burden too hard to bare, etc. I have also heard many times people proclaiming that these thoughts are not of the Lord. But, our enemy is out to ruin our cities (as Zach taught on yesterday). What a wonderful message and a great reminder! I know that each of us have these negative thoughts daily. We believe that our God can combat these weaknesses and rebuild our cities! The Holy Spirit will flood our souls with his fruits if we just ask! And if we worship with all of our hearts! The destroyer cannot destroy that which is not His. We are not His, we have been crucified with Christ and it is Christ who lives in us today and for eternity. Let's proclaim this together today Hillside. Pray for your neighbors, your friends, even your FAMILY who do not know the Lord. Invite them to church. Not because of numbers but because I imagine the Lord, looking down on us, waiting for each of our cities to be rebuilt and for more of his children's temples to be rebuilt! He desires this of us, he asks! We must pray first, and then find those who do not believe in Jesus. I am full of fear about this command and this charge. I am praying today and asking the Holy Spirit to wipe away my fear and flood my city with hope and trust!! I pray this for each of us. And ask that you pray for me too.

Monday Monday...so good to me...

IHS,
Cammie

No comments: