Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My favorite portions of Psalm 18NLT

I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. But in my distress I cried out to the Lord; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears. In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect. [Y]our help has made me great. The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock! May the God of my salvation be exalted! ~Becca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Amen! and Amen! (as Zach would say) Thank you for sharing. Such a great reminder, especially in adversity. :0)