Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You Are Going To Think I am Crazy...

I am so ridiculously joyful; I must be crazy, right? I shouldn’t feel like this, I should be crying, I should be so sad, I should be hiding from the world, I should hate that this happened. But I am not. Oh, yes I have cried, I have asked why, I have been sad, I had my heart broken, but there is more. I have found how true God’s word is. I don’t think I have truly understood before and now I keep getting a better glimpse every day.

To tell you the truth I am a little worried about revealing my true self to you. What will you think? Will you think I am uncaring or I am cold heart? But like the song “When God dips his love in my Heart” says, I can’t hide the love of Jesus anymore. I want to share with you the joy of healing. When he says he is the healer of the brokenhearted, he is and does.

He heals the brokenhearted

And bandages their wounds.

~Psalm 147:3

I can’t keep my joy quiet anymore. My heart is healed. I was telling Rick last night all this and he told me to be bold, just be Stephanie, and let people know my world where things are always good. Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. ~James 1:17. Yes we have the bad, hey, we still live in this broken world, but there is another place where things are perfect- Gods arms through Jesus.

I wish I could stop this from happening to others and pray that no else has to go through what Rick and I just did. But since I can’t change our fallen world, instead I want to give those who are hurting or have been hurt hope. I want to spread the joy I feel. Don’t let Satan take that away from us. Let us not be afraid. I know I will probably still have my moments (hey I am a sinner J), but I pray for myself and all those going through the same thing that we don’t have fear in our next pregnancy, that we take joy and love every moment of being pregnant from the beginning to the end when we have that precious blessing in our arms.

Love Steph

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i love you Steph. You go girl!

Joce said...

Whooo hooo! God is sooo amazing. He turns saddness into joy!