Monday, October 8, 2007

Dear faithful servants on Sunday church,

I am so proud (in the best spiritual sense) of you guys and gals. All went well in the beginning and the middle and the end. And we didn't even have to listen to Zach!
What a party! What a blessing! What wonderful love just a bouncing off the walls! God really blessed us. He had it all under control. His ultimate plan I think was for us not to just hire a band and have a good time, but also to make new friends and discover another ministry in which our church can pray for and support. I think of the money we could of saved, (I would!),if we weren't always giving it away, and I know for sure that God is fully in charge of our little congregation. He is able to bless all over the world because Hillside is willing to ride His train into His station whenever He pleases and whenever He chooses. How exciting. I checked with the guys from African Accapella and their van broke down only because someone left a switch on and it ran the battery down. But Hillside (you guys) came through and blessed them with a rental. God allowed the battery to go dead. Hillside stood in the gap and now God can further our friendship and relationship with even more people that have only one thing in mind: God being glorified. Thank you Father for
your faithfullness to Hillside and to African Accapella. I also learned from them they need brakes installed on their van. I have the tools and am currently finding out when it is best for them for us to go there. If anyone wants to share in that blessing let me know. They have nothing scheduled for this weekend so I am leaning in that direction. No worries if you can't make it. God will provide. He certainly proved that on Sunday with the help of a certain small congregation I am so proud of (in the best spiritual sense!) Love you all and see you soon. Doug.

No comments: