Wednesday, May 26, 2010

From the 8YO

A few weeks ago, Kaitlyn got her arm caught in the banister of our stairs, so she and I made a trip to the ER for x-rays. As we were leaving, I called Cammie to ask for prayer. Kaitlyn was teary when she told me it really helped to know Zach and Cammie were praying for her right then. That it was nice to have someone not family praying for her. And then she said it was good to go to a church like Hillside.

You guys are awesome. Thank you for being faithful, active disciples. You are shaping my children's view of the church, and it's ever so much healthier than my view at their ages. ~Becca

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

I think it's awesome that our children are sensitive and know what true love is, Christ's love. We are pretty blessed at Hillside. I wouldn't want to go to another place!

And I'm also thankful her arm wasn't broken!! :-)