Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Only Ask...

"Only ask, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the whole earth as your possession." Psalm 2:8

Only Ask
, and you shall receive.

Zach preaches to Pray big. Are we? Or do we just pray in our comfort zone? Or have we broke out of that mold and pray for things unimaginable? "...through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Ephesians 3:20

Praying big is a lesson that I am learning right now and I am trying not to be afraid to embrace it. Have you ever been afraid to pray? Sometimes I have felt this way and have felt that when I pray for things, they just go the opposite way, so why even bother. But that is just Satan trying to deter me from praying and going to God in faith. So I encourage you to go boldly and confidently into God's presence (Ephesians 3:12) and don't be afraid to pray and Pray big.

Love Steph

No comments: