Thursday, May 6, 2010

In Your Arms...

Yesterday morning, Aiden woke up early (poor little guy has a cold) and so we snuggled on the couch, just being mommy and her little man. Aiden usually wakes up in the morning and from naps all snugly and wants to be held for awhile (to this mommy's delight :-)) We don't usually say much to each other, we just enjoy snuggling and being in each other presence. As I was sitting their holding my baby boy, I wondered if this is how God feels when we wake up and spend time with him. Whether its praying, worshiping, reading the word, or just being in his presence. Does he feel like me (in some sense)? Does he the sense of peace, contentment, and joy that your children bring when they come to you, love you, say it, and cling to you. I can only imagine that how he feels is just a fraction of how I feel. Thank you God for the glimpses of you. I pray that we all wake up a little early in the morning and snuggle in our Father's arms. :-)

Love Steph

"It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening." ~Psalm 92:2

"Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love." ~Psalm 59:16b

No comments: