Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wednesday Night Is "SPECIAL!"

Every week after I walk away from Z & C's house on Wednesday night to get in my car, I always have the same thought. "My sweet church family is missing a blessing." Now I know some live a long ways away and some have to get up early and some have kids and cannot get away and there are many, many legitimate reasons. BUT, just in case there is someone out there reading this right now who just might be able to get away for a couple hours, I want to invite you to what I have found to be one of my favorite times of the week. God always has a message through Zach and the Holy Spirit always shows up to illuminate His Word in a "SPECIAL" way. We need do nothing
but show up and watch Jesus teach us just as He always has and always will. I am actually being very selfish as I love my church family dearly and would love nothing more than to see us together more and more and more. Hope to see you Wednesday where
"SPECIAL" always shows up because God always does. Love you folks! With love from Doug!!!!!

No comments: