Sunday, December 9, 2007

WOW!!!!!!

Thank You guys so very much for all the love, the prayers, the support, the food, the gift cards, etc. We are so overwhelmed with joy & love and blessing. I have to be honest, I felt a little weird having meals brought to my home and people calling with what to bring. I didn't think I was in need. . . there's so many other people that NEED more than I do. But that's what's funny, God knew I had a need, even before I did. Thank you Hillside for taking care of us during our new "Police" adventure. You really are an amazing family that jumps at the chance to be Jesus' hands and feet to anyone.

"And my God will supply all your needs, according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus," Philippians 4:19

With love,
Jocelyn, Nathan, Elijah & Noah

No comments: