Sunday, January 6, 2008

I've got the JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

You have to check this baby out!!! If you need a good smile or laugh. . . beware. . . this is contagious!!!

I've been watching this with my boys and they just adore it. We sing the goody but oldy song. . . "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart to stay. And I'm so happy, so very happy, I've got the love of Jesus in my heart. . . . . . . ."

Sometimes we need to be reminded of the joy that the Lord brings and we too can laugh like this. Remember God gave us the ability to laugh, so you can bet He laughs when we laugh. Can you picture God laughing with us. . .pretty cool thought eh?

Anyway, Enjoy!
Love you all,
Jocelyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved it!! Sometimes us adults forget how to laugh. God is the author of laughter, and joy....why shouldn't we laugh. Thanks for sharing this...it's good to be a kid again! : ) Shake off the dust, rust, and seriousness and have some fun church!