Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Encouragement...

I just received the daily devotional from the Moravian Church. I love reading these! Today is a great reminder. It seems I hear these verses frequently and the message might get watered down because of the repetition. As I read it today, I am reminded how powerful the Holy Spirit is at work within us. Thank you Jesus for dwelling in each of us!!

To him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish
abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory in
the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.
Amen. Ephesians 3:20,21

A prayer for each of us today:
Your overwhelming power is at work within us, God of dreams and wonders,
and yet our asking and imagining is too small. Flood our hearts and
minds
, Holy Spirit, that we might dream impossibly and envision eternity
- today!
Amen.

Have a wonderful day!

IHS,
Cammie

No comments: