Sunday, September 2, 2007

Thank You!

My heart is full of joy today, for all of you. What an honor it is to serve our King with each member of the Hillside family. Our time together this morning was amazing. Thank you for being obedient. Thank you for praying for the other bodies of believers in the area. I'm not sure if you know this, but each of you are bringing truth, inspiration and worship to the churches. WOW!!! I am excited to spend these next weeks being poured into, and meeting together October 7th to pour out, once again. I encourage each of you to seek the Lord this month. Be persistent with Him. Remember that His Spirit dwells within each of you. All you have to do is ask for Him to well up within you. I look forward to another 1st Sunday with you where we can come together and celebrate His goodness! May His fruits be evident in the family of Hillside!!!!!

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:10

We love each of you! Praise Him today!

In His Service,
Cammie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let it Rain...Let it Rain...Open the Flood gates of Heaven...Let it Rain...Let it Rain!

Spirit of the Living God...Fall Afresh on me....Spirit of the Living God...Fall Afresh on Me....Melt me...Mold Me...Fill me...Lord use me...Spirit of the Living God...Fall Fresh on Me.

Yield to Him boys and girls!!