Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dear Church

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Why can't I heal people?
I try in the name of Jesus Christ!
But after I claim the healing,
I can feel I am not sure.
Actually, I know it will not work!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

I want what God has for me.
But I will not listen.
I do all the talking.
I have got to be crazy.
How can I pass up such a blessing?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

My wife longs to sit and worship with me.
I do chores for her.
I take her out to eat regularly.
I tell her I love her 25 times a day. (cause I do!)
I worship the ground she walks on.
But I struggle with daily devotions with her.
I have no trouble all by myself.
It is easy to praise God and love His Word alone!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Thank you Father for teaching me.
Thank you for being patient and gentle.
Please Jesus, instill a Spirit within me
that will respond to your calling.
I give you all the praise in advance.

I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

I AM STILL IN CHARGE!!!

A 50% OR A 90% SURRENDER DOES NOT WORK!!!

Because any void from Jesus that I create I feel.

THE CROSS, THE CROSS, THE CROSS!
SURRENDER, SURRENDER, SURRENDER!
JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all of you from Doug...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask and you will receive...Seek and you will find...Knock and the door will be opened...

Remember "The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."

He is already answering the prayer that your heart cried before you articulated it. Transforming and renewing in the "already and not yet."

Enjoy the pursuit. Enjoy His presence. Enjoy washing feet.

Love to you!

Zach

Anonymous said...

Believe, Believe, Believe......nothing more nothing less. Expect Him to do what you asked...press in, and keep asking. Jesus, fan our flames of faith.

Love you Doug,

Nathan

jtw said...

Doug,

I am not a scholar. I am not an authority. I am not a teacher. I am not even a mature Christian. But I am God's child and I'm alive because I know one thing: Be still and let the Spirit move.

He will give you the desires of your heart. (In this I know!)

Jo
xxxooo