Friday, July 13, 2007

Create in Me a Clean Heart

I was taken by this quote from Aaron Shust about his song "Create Again".




“I don’t know how anyone who has ever flown in an airplane can look at all the amazing sites of nature and not believe in a Divine Creator. It blows my mind that, out of all of the amazing natural wonders I can see from 40,000 feet, God chose humans to be the monument that points to His worth and His glory more than anything else. My prayer in this song is directed to the Creator of the Universe, acknowledging all that He has done, and then asking that He would create again, but this time, in me."

I am humbled that God chose me,
Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jo. It is hard to realize that God chose me but lessons like this draw me closer to His thinking. Thanks again. Doug.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo...do you have that song? I'd love to hear it...I don't think I know who Aaron Shust (sp?) is. Beautiful picture.

Love you Mamma!

Nathan