Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Love from Doug

Hey, where is everybody? You can't just disappear. My life depends on coming here and being lifted up by my favorite people in the world. (Next to Marilyn of course)
So get out of the hot tub and be profound so Doug has a vehicle to maintain his steady climb into heaven. Remember, if you don't contribute in my spiritual education, I won't put in a good word for you when I get there. And some of you just might need it. LOL. Love you guys and gals and was so, so happy to spend Sunday with you and worship our fine, fine Lord. Looking forward to camping and smelling like smoke and eating smores. You guys are the bestest anywhere. You have no idea how much you dump Jesus over all of us when we are together. It is fellowship at its grandest scale. Thank you Hillside individuals. I love you all.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't get busy on the blogsite, I'm going to tell. Doug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly. I've been missing my daily lessons! Love ya, Jo

Anonymous said...

We can always depend on Jo and I love that about her. Doug.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys!! I am loving this blog site...thank you so much for sharing your hearts!! Love, Steph Fleming