Friday, August 24, 2007

Dear Church,

Because of Jesus you guys are amazing. Today I had a great talk with my boss and he is starting to see what is really important while we are on this Earth. Thank you for praying. Our Lord is so, so amazing how he uses people who have no idea who they are praying for but still are effective in His Kingdom. It should inject confidence into our faith and make us lurch forward to pray for other churches and cities and states and countries. Not to mention those alone in nursing home beds and
those sleeping in their urine downtown. I just want to thank you for being available to God's calling. When I sit with you in church on Sunday I will thank God for each and every one of you. I am blessed to have your sweet smiles and humble demeanor available to me. Thanks again for my boss prayers. Doug.

No comments: